Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean onlineziarat.com and its affiliates.
- a)onlineziarat.com(“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal.
- b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Onlineziarat.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- Services Offered:
www.onlineziarat.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to order represent a gift such as chadar, incense sticks, perfumes, flowers, lights on selected shrines. The Products will be purchased through the Website team through various methods of payments offered & will be represented by its own team The purchase of Products shall be done once you complete your order by making payments.
- Limited User:
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that onlineziarat’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of onlineziarat.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(b) publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
(c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
(e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
(i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
(j) violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
- User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by onlineziarat.com.
- Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Onlineziarat.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. In this instance you agree that onlineziarat.com will send an approval request via the email address, which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 3 days of placing you order. Onlineziarat.com may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
- Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of onlineziarat.com or the Website and onlineziarat.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. onlineziarat.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Onlineziarat.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by onlineziarat.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
onlineziarat.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but onlineziarat.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall onlineziarat.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall onlineziarat.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, onlineziarat.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond onlineziarat’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless onlineziarat.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by onlineziarat.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products/services are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at onlineziarat’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for tabarruk (Return Gift) on demand (if asked by customer) by you shall pass on to you upon shipment to the shipping carrier.
No purchase bill of product will be given to the user/availed, its solely onlineziarat’s discretion.
- a) onlineaiarat.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- b) Notwithstanding Section 15.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until onlineziarat.com chooses to terminate them.
- c) If you or onlineziarat.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, onlineziarat.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and onlineziarat.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- d) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
- Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Moradabad
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Report Abuse:
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to Email Add
- ELIGIBILITY, ACCRUAL
- 1. These terms and conditions are operational only in India and open to participation of all the registered members, resident of India of onlineziarat.com, over and above the age of 18 years.
- 2. The program may be extended to other geographies and other audiences at onlineziarat’s discretion.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Each customer is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the onlineziarat ‘s Program Terms and Conditions.
- 3. Onlineziarat will not be liable or responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail/e-mail.
- 4. Onlineziarat reserves the right to refuse, amend, vary or cancel membership of any Member without assigning any reason and without prior notification.
- 5. Any change in the name, address, or other information relating to the Member must be notified to onlineziarat via the Helpdesk/email by the Member, as soon as possible at 7 Days a Week.
- 6. Onlineziarat reserves the right to add,modify,delete or otherwise change the Terms and Conditions without any approval, prior notice or reference to the Member.
- 7. In the event of dispute in connection with Onlineziarat Program and the interpretation of Terms and Conditions, onlineziart’s decision shall be final and binding.